Real Estate Marketing Assistant
Successful, fast growing full service residential and commercial Cambridge real estate firm is currently seeking a part-time marketing intern/assistant.
Responsibilities to include:
* Marketing-business development
* Updating listings
* Ad placement-design
* Client maintenance-scheduling
* Real estate transaction assistance
* Office reception/administration
* Maintaining/creating company presence on social media and industry related sites.
Ideal candidate is outgoing and personable, able to provide excellent customer service, is proficient in graphic design/Adobe and Microsoft Office, and has an entrepreneurial spirit. Preference will be given to candidates who are local to the Boston area and interested in becoming a licensed real estate agent.
* A fun casual environment
* Reimbursement toward real estate course and exam
* Advancement opportunities
* A modern, highly visible storefront location within close proximity to the T
* Competitive compensation
* Flexible schedules
Send cover letter and resume for confidential consideration. No phone calls please.