IT Audit Intern [2022 Internship Program]
Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance over company policies and procedures to assist the enterprise in maintaining an effective system of internal controls. Internal Audit supports the Boards of Directors in oversight of the governance, risk, and control framework. The IT Audit Intern will work closely under the guidance of more senior IT Audit Staff. They will work on projects covering DTCC Enterprise Infrastructure and Technology Risk Management and communicating results and findings to their manager and/or Auditor-in-charge.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the following curriculums: Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or Business & Technology Management
- Candidate must write and speak clearly and concisely and communicates in a timely manner.
- Candidate must have a basic understanding of the financial services industry; seeks to understand and improve their knowledge of coverage areas.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork by demonstrating a willingness to assist peers and supervisors.
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program