Image Processing Intern
Spectral MD, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Image Processing Intern with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment producing high quality products on tight timelines. The intern will gain exciting real-world image processing engineering experience at a thriving and rapidly expanding company. This candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, design, analysis and verification of image processing algorithms, software compatibility maintenance and the documentation of software verification per established Design Control Processes. Each candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a high level of interest in details. We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative; a socially intelligent individual with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Assist in the Development of algorithm(s) and models for digital image processing to support or extend the current image processing development.
• Assist with design, analysis, and verification of image processing algorithm(s).
• Assist in the maintenance of software compatibility with the current software and hardware pipeline(s).
• Assist in the documentation of software verification per Design Control Process.
• Assist hardware and software development and perform thorough unit testing
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
• Current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
• Field of study in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or related programs.
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment producing high quality products on tight timelines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Software development skills in C/C++, Python, MATLAB.
• Knowledge of depth sensing and related algorithm development
• Knowledge in designing, choosing, and optimizing Image Processing and computer vision algorithms, preferred
• Knowledge in developing algorithms in GPU environments is preferred
Spectral MD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.