Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative | Dascena
Dascena, Inc. is a science and technology company developing algorithms as predictive biomarkers for complex conditions in inpatient and emergency settings. We are also exploring other applications of our technology in the pharmaceutical world and beyond, and recently entered into the clinical lab space in Houston, TX. Our laboratory is currently processing COVID-19 diagnostic tests, but in the long term, sees the potential at the crossroads between machine learning applications and clinical data.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who is eager to bring the most innovative solutions to COVID-19 diagnostic testing nationwide. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for discovering new testing opportunities, building customer relationships, and contributing to the business end of our growing laboratory facility. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate, with a strong passion for business, entrepreneurship, and healthcare.
- Facilitate outreach with the goal of procuring COVID-19 testing
- Cultivate potential client relationships
- Foster current client relationships
- Engage stakeholders throughout the entire sales cycle
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen interest in the laboratory space, COVID-19, and healthcare
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, resourceful
- Entrepreneurial attitude and open minded
- Willing to work flexible hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Notice
Dascena is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment for all qualified persons. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, age, genetics or disability.
Tagged as: remote, remote job, virtual, Virtual Job, virtual position, Work at Home, work from home