Customer Success Engineer (multiple full time positions available)
About the company: Aptivio is a B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) that enables relationship sellers to excel at their job. Our Intelligent Market Monitor systematically detects hidden revenue opportunities and leads most likely to convert. We are poised to revolutionize the way 10 million B2B sellers capture their opportunity white space. Founded by successful serial entrepreneurs in B2B SaaS who have a $100M in cumulative sales, and $30M in equity raised.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
At Aptivio, the customer success engineer will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via HubSpot Live Chat and Support Mailbox.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and several named enterprise accounts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven ability of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working with HubSpot CRM or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in website and workflow development
- Skills and Qualifications
- University / Business or Engineering School Graduate / Student – Bac +4/Bac +5
- Good understanding of modern technologies
- Strong appetite for the digital world
- Empathetic, collaborative, and has excellent communication skills
- Rigorous, proactive, multi-tasking, autonomous, organized, and curious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English & French (Daily language)
- Job Types: Full-time, Virtual Internship
- Salary: Paid Internship.
- Duration: Minimum 6-month full-time Internship, ideally 12-months
Please send your resume and brief explanation of why you are a fit to Guy Mounier, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.