Campus Lead - Campus Leadership Program at Public.com (Brandeis University)
Public.com is a social investing app where members can own fractional shares of stocks and ETFs, follow popular creators, and share ideas within a community of investors.
We’re hiring a select group of Campus Leads from Brandeis University to join our team. As a Public Campus Lead, you’ll gain hands-on professional experience as an extended member of our team and earn money while promoting financial literacy at your school.
Financial literacy is one of the biggest barriers to entry impeding young people, in particular, from investing their money in the stock market. Just 30% of people say they learn the basics of investing before college.
Public.com offers a new way to invest with an intuitive mobile app and a community that’s rooted in education. We’re backed by Will Smith’s Dreamers VC, NFL star J.J. Watt, GIRLBOSS author Sophia Amoruso, entrepreneur and business professor Scott Galloway, and some of the original investors in Venmo.
- Advance our mission and value. Help advance Public’s mission of promoting financial literacy around the stock market and changing the culture of investing.
- Lead brand activation events. Host (virtual) events, build partnerships, and work with Public in other ways to raise awareness through educational content and experiences.
- Share ideas in a network. Connect with other Campus Leads in the program to network and share ideas. Gain access to executives at Public for mentorship.
Benefits and perks:
- Earn. Make money through a generous referral program.
- Learn. Get trained in marketing and learn from best-in-class mentors.
- Grow. Gain experience at a fast-growing startup and build your resume.
- Perks. Avail free courses and resources (valued at $400) and other perks in the form of swag and merch.
Ready to lead?
Students MUST submit an application for the Campus Leadership Program here： https://public.com/campus
We look forward to hearing from you! For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org