Cyber Security Summer Intern
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Internship
Location: Neenah, WI; Roswell, GA; or Dallas, TX
Start Date: May
Summary of Position
Kimberly-Clark’s Cyber Security team has summer intern positions available in several areas including:
- Threat Intelligence
- Application Security
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Awareness and Communication
Qualifications vary by specific role and may include:
- Solid understanding of Internet fundamentals (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Familiarity with and some ability to code
- Linux & PowerShell command line
- Hands on experience, certifications, or classes relevant to Incident Management or Forensics
- Network or endpoint security experience
- Web server hosting
- Burp Suite or bug bounty experience is a plus
- College student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a Cyber focused field with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous relevant internship or related work experience
- Ability to work in dynamic and diverse teams
- Ability to work independently, self-driven
- Communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Critical thinking and ability to interrogate results
- Experience teaching others
- Leadership experience during college years
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to new and emerging security technologies
- Understanding of Scenarios, Risks and “What Ifs”
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week from May to August)
- Transportation to work location
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular full-time basis
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.