Security Technician Summer Internship
Blue Cross Blue Shield is excited to offer students a twelve-week summer internship, starting on June 1st, 2020.
To realize a different future for healthcare, we need a different kind of workforce. One that unites diverse backgrounds, cultures and perspectives to help us disrupt, innovate and break through. So, don’t hold back. Bring your true colors to Blue.
The Security Technician will provide the Safety & Security Operations Department an IT asset to assist with access controls, CCTVs, security servers, databases, and various web programs.
This position requires independent judgment and discretion, as well as a background with databases, software installs, and servers. The candidate will provide support for all security technology functions in accordance with BCBSMA Policies and Procedures.
- Patch security NVRs with latest Windows updates
- Create queries and reports in CCURE 9000
- Diagnose hardware and software issues in access controls system
- Create maps in Victor Unified linking CCTVs and CCURE 9000
- Excellent communications, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects