Business Operations (IT) Intern
The Role: This team is at the center of day to day operations in Recorded Future's offices. The intern will support vital Business Operations functions such as onboarding new hires and resolving employee issues with business applications and office IT equipment. The Business Operations Intern will also be involved with frontline communication with both employees and new hires and must have a team mentality, strong interpersonal skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
This is a part-time position, from 20-35 hours per week during standard business hours; schedule dependent on availability of candidate. This internship will run approximately from January through June.
What you'll do:
- Assist Business Operations team with new hire on-boarding (creating accounts for new employees)
- Help to create process documentation and FAQs
- Support of BusOps function with managing smaller, scheduled tasks and support requests
- Maintenance of office IT equipment as conferencing equipment (Chrome boxes), network printers, dashboards, and monitors
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects as needed
What you'll bring:
- Basic understanding of physical and software security
- A major or concentration in: Business Management, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering, Human Resources Management, or related area
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and written & oral communication skills
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with enterprise application administration, managing files and a solid understanding of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.