2020 Summer HQ Internship – Southern California – Various Departments
The Summer Internship Program at Niagara is unique in that interns work directly on high impact projects within one of our HQ departments. Interns will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment where they will be asked to be a key part of our operations.
During this 10-12 week full-time internship, participants are encouraged to think outside the box and use a continuous improvement mindset to approach projects and come up with solutions. Interns get the opportunity to network as a part of our talent pipeline and potentially return in the future apart of our rotational program or full-time job!
Internships are available in the following departments at HQ:
-New Product Development
-Packaging Development and Design
-Research & Development (Packaging, Materials, and Technology)
-Supply Chain: Logistics Operations
-Supply Chain Planning
-Supply Chain Solutions
- Kick-off event (training and social event)
- Yellow Belt training
- Volunteer/community service events
- Final presentations to team and leadership
- A candidate should be a current junior/rising senior in a Bachelor’s program or Master’s program in a professional field of study related to the position.
- 2020 May/June
Location & Relocation
- Internships are located at our HQ in Diamond Bar,
- Interns may be eligible for a relocation bonus!
- Work cross-functionally to complete high impact projects
- Learn about the manufacturing industry and order to cash process
- Assist with research on new and existing projects
- Gain exposure to newest technology and software
- Receive intellectual and creative opportunities to tackle a problem and develop your own proposed solution
- Support major decision making
- Attend department meetings and action plan based on feedback
- Learn to collaborate and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Create a presentation on your internship experience, projects, and outcomes and present to department leadership
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.