IT Mobility Intern
The IT Intern will be responsible for coordinating and supporting a wide range of IT projects / activities including Computer Information Systems, Mobile Device Management System (MDM), as well as physical Mobile Devices, Application Development and IT Security to obtain exposure to the many facets of the IT department. This role will also learn a variety of processes and contribute to the overall department goals.
- Assist Mobility Management Team in performing daily activities that relate to supporting mobile devices (cell phones and Android tablets) in the field using our MDM software
- Implementation of applications on Android platform
- Implementation of user entitlement reviews
- Implementation of proactive threat monitoring
- Other duties as assigned.
High School education or GED equivalent required; working towards the completion of Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Intermediate to senior level of experience in the use of software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Internet, and other web-based applications.
Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- Broad-based knowledge of typical information technology products and solution.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking, excellent research, and strong analytical skills with superb attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems related to specific tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks which may involve competing deadlines; including the ability to assess and prioritize work activities as needed.
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic work environment.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with team members as well as with cross-functional team members.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: No travel required.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer