Machine Learning Engineer Intern
We’re looking for talented machine learning engineers with applied experience in Machine Learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI) to work on confidential projects that utilize the latest techniques in ML (especially Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning), Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing.
As an ML engineer, you‘ll work with a small and high-impact team, collaborating closely with company’s principal research scientists who are mainly Ph.D.s and senior researchers from top universities, translating exciting research ideas into robust and scalable AI product that is revolutionary. We have a grand dream where all students get personalized and professional attention and tutoring, and we seek inspiring and motivated minds to achieve it together.
- Translate cutting-edge AI research into robust software implementations.
- Implement and train ML model; Execute and monitor experiment
- Prepare data
- Working familiarity & comprehension of mainstream ML library (e.g. torch/pytorch/tensorflow)
- Basic understanding of theory and detail of ML method
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 semester and more educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- 1 year of professional software development experience.
- Experience with one or more popular deep learning frameworks: Caffe, Torch, Theano, TensorFlow, Keras, mxnet, Deeplearning4j.
- Fluency in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, C/C++ or Java.
- Comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, git.