IT Helpdesk Intern
This position is an administrative position with little to no technical requirements. The Helpdesk Associate will need to provide excellent customer service to all NKSFB employees. This position requires a self-starter that’s eager to learn and grow. He\She will be expected to be organized, motivated, and possess a great attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create Purchase Orders for the purchasing of IT equipment.
· Track all IT equipment via Microsoft Excel
· Assist the Helpdesk Supervisor in running reports to maintain Service Levels.
· Patching of Laptops with Microsoft critical patches to be in compliance with NKSFB security standards.
· Configure, deploy and relocate corporate desktops and laptops.
· Install and configure standard applications.
· Setup printers and various hardware peripherals.
· Undertake miscellaneous tasks associated with projects in addition to regular duties.
· Cable management.
· Maintain and organize IT supplies.
· Manage the Helpdesk ticket queue, assigning, and scheduling tickets for other technicians to resolve technical issues.
Qualification Requirements & Experience
· Minimal travel will be required.
· Minimal overtime will be required.
· Ability to lift 50lbs.
Education & Training
· Completion of a University degree is preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Superior organization skills.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
· Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
Experience in these areas is a plus, but if needed, computer-based training will be provided to the right candidate.